The Benefits of DE-BUG Fuel Treatment Units
The one time purchase of a DE-BUG clean fuel unit can pay for itself in a
matter of months or even weeks, so your return on investment (R.O.I.) is assured.
- Reduction in toxic exhaust emissions by up to 40%
- Fuel savings (Anecdotal savings of between 2.5% to 11% in bugged fuel)
- Increased Filter life (Test study from 2 weeks to 14 months)
- Safety – Reduced chance of breakdown and engine starvation
- Increased injector life
- Decrease in engine wear
- Save on costly service charges
- Increased engine life
- No storing and handling of hazardous & costly bio-cides
- One time cost for 20+ years of service
Installation of a DE-BUG Fuel Treatment Unit can greatly reduce the inactivity of diesel engines due to breakdowns.
Value For Money
The cost of a DE-BUG unit can be quickly absorbed by fuel savings and reduced maintenance costs.
With less downtime, less engine repairs and less fuel consumption.
When a DE-BUG Fuel Treatment Unit is operating, the potentially damaging sludge does not collect and requires no off-loading: Eliminate use of toxic bio-cides.
Simple and easy to install inline.
Reduced chances of breakdown.
Longevity of Operation
DE-BUG Fuel Treatment Units have no moving parts, nothing to wear out or breakdown through continued use.
Improved Fuel Quality
Fuel burns cleaner and more efficiently.
Improved Engine Performance
Decrease in engine wear resulting in more power and engine efficiency.